Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shanelle and Michael's Wedding!

Her colors were navy, so we did a navy ribbon around each tier of the stand and navy cupcake liners!

We did natural decorations for each cupcake, white sprinkles for the vanilla, a dash of cinnamon on the carrot cake, red velvet crumbles and chocolate chips on the vanilla chip cupcakes!!

And a big cupcake for the newlyweds!

This couple was so adorable, so laid back and completely in love! I was so happy that they asked me to be a part of their special day. They were married in Huntington Beach at an equestrian center...gorgeous! She paid so much attention to details; the place cards were attached by a hat pin to bright green apples. I loved it! There were so many other fabulous details, but I just don't have the time to blog about them all!

It was a hot day and I was a little worried about the cupcakes melting...the first time I've ever been so worried! I just wanted everything to be perfect for them! But they said that the cupcakes were a hit, so...big sigh of relief!

Have a great time on your honeymoon guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! These cupcakes look so delicious. Want to do my wedding arrangements really fabulously. Have planned to book one of NYC wedding venues for the event. Have been thinking of hiring catering services too for it. They will help me in arranging yummy food.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy