Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shanelle and Michael's Wedding!

Her colors were navy, so we did a navy ribbon around each tier of the stand and navy cupcake liners!

We did natural decorations for each cupcake, white sprinkles for the vanilla, a dash of cinnamon on the carrot cake, red velvet crumbles and chocolate chips on the vanilla chip cupcakes!!

And a big cupcake for the newlyweds!

This couple was so adorable, so laid back and completely in love! I was so happy that they asked me to be a part of their special day. They were married in Huntington Beach at an equestrian center...gorgeous! She paid so much attention to details; the place cards were attached by a hat pin to bright green apples. I loved it! There were so many other fabulous details, but I just don't have the time to blog about them all!

It was a hot day and I was a little worried about the cupcakes melting...the first time I've ever been so worried! I just wanted everything to be perfect for them! But they said that the cupcakes were a hit, so...big sigh of relief!

Have a great time on your honeymoon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy