Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School, Cookie Inspired Sampler!!


Hello Sugar Society!

All the kids are back and school so let's celebrate with some Cookie Inspired Cupcakes!

Pick Up - Saturday, September 11th from 10am-1pm. Flavors Included are....

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Vanilla buttercake mixed with chocolate chips and frosted with cookie dough icing! It's just as good as licking the bowl! (No raw eggs are in the frosting!)

2. Snickerdoodle - Vanilla nutmeg cupcake dipped in butter and rolled in cinnamon and sugar! Always a hit!

3. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut - White chocolate cake with chocolate frosting covered with freshly chopped Macadamia nuts! Sure to be your new favorite!

4. Oreo - My number one selling cupcake! Vanilla cake with with Oreo pieces and topped with buttercream frosting and more Oreo pieces!

5. Thin Mint - Chocolate cupcake with mint icing...sure to remind you of your favorite Girl Scout Cookie!!

Cost - $20

What do you get? - 1 dozen Cupcakes, 2-3 cupcakes in each flavor

Substitutions? Sorry, no substitutions on my samplers...not keen on the flavors? Then email me with your favorite flavor and I'll try to add it next time!

Where do I pick up? - My place! I'll email you my address once you confirm your order :)

If you're interested RSVP by Wednesday, September 8th! RSVP by email only to TheSugarSociety@ForTheLoveofSugar.com and let me know what time you'll be stopping by, and a contact number!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy