Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to Crack an Egg..


Don't do it!!

I know you're thinking, I KNOW how to crack an egg! Who doesn't? But do you know how to crack an egg without getting any shell in your pancake batter, cookie dough or whatever else you're baking? Because ewww...who wants egg shell in their baked confections! I don't!!

Here's what to do, it's simple it's easy to do :) Crack your egg on a flat surface, not on the edge of the bowl, cup or whatever else is around. Just crack your egg on the flat surface of your counter top. One quick tap.

When I'm baking for others I always put the eggs in a separate bowl before I add it to my batter, just in case I get a "bad egg" or some other problem! But when I'm baking at home, I add that sucker right in :)

I hope this helps you in your kitchen just a smidge!

Love and Cupcakes,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy